LEDU is an ERC-20 token and in some ways tied to the price of BTC and ETH. The ICO was conducted at a time when BTC was around $18910 and ETH was around $1250. However, BTC and ETH are currently half of that price. This makes it difficult for other alt coins to maintain their value as the crypto market is down overall.
Articles in this section
- Why can’t we discuss the price in the Telegram group?
- Where can we discuss the price?
- What is determining the price?
- Where can I check the price?
- Why is price not going up?
- What are your price expectations by the end of the year?
- LEDU it’s still below the ICO price, why is that?
- What will you do to drive to price up?